Resin flooring can be applied to many surfaces and produce a high quality floor that will give years of service. We can also install white lining on just about any surface including block paving, concrete, asphalt, and tarmac.
Health and safety guidelines state that
- By law, pedestrians or vehicles must be able to use a traffic route without causing danger to the health or safety of people working near it.
- Roadways and footpaths should be separate whenever possible.
- You need to consider protection for people who work near vehicle routes.
- By law, traffic routes must also keep vehicle routes far enough away from doors or gates that pedestrians use, or from pedestrian routes that lead on to them, so the safety of pedestrians is not threatened.
Here are just a few services we provide white lining to
- Solid Painted Walkways
- Food Processing Area Flooring
- Chemical Manufacturing (Chemical Resistant Flooring)
- Pharmaceutical Flooring
- Garage Flooring
- Hospital Anti Slip Flooring
- Wet Room Floors
The EnvironmentKVR Coatings are using LPG Gas powered equipment to install our internal line markings into more sensitive areas, an important consideration when working with consumable & perishable goods, also working alongside customer’s staff. Both the surface preparation and line installation is carried out using LPG powered equipment.
- LPG engines produce up to 82% less Nitrogen Oxide pollutants than petrol and 99% better than diesel
- 63% less Carbon Monoxide.
- 40% less Hydrocarbons than petrol and 70% less than diesel
- 98% less particulates than diesel 50% less than petrol
- Produces 33% less CO2 emissions than petrol and 45% less CO2 than diesel
From White Lining To Floor Markings
Our floor markings have been employed to create psychological barriers such as to divide hazardous, non-hazardous areas, individual workstation areas or indicating the most direct route to specific areas of the building.
Professionalism Is Our Aim
Working with airports and football stadiums, breweries and supermarkets has meant that our work has been our reputation. Every flooring is different and even if you need flooring relayed, we will remove it for you first. For example, a simple car park layout, if not carried out correctly can result in less cars fitting into the same amount of floor space. This in turn can mean fewer parking spaces, fewer clients and a loss of revenue.
What Other Services Do We Offer?
Thermoplastic Line Markings - Surface Preparation - Bridge Deck Systems - Epoxy Screeds – Self Smoothing Flooring – Polyurethane Heavy-Duty Screeds – Anti-Slip Stair Nosing - Vehicle Inspection Pit Safety Marking – Floor Graphic Line Marking – Line & Coatings Removal.
- Disabled Car Park Markings and Disabled symbol
- Warehouse Line Markings
- Marshalling Lanes
- Pallet lane Line Markings
- Walkways &Walking Person Logos
- Railway Stations Platform Line Marking
- School Playgrounds
- Airfield Line Markings
- Numbers & Lettering Stencilling
- Fire Exit & Fire Point
- Anti Skid Surfaces
- Fork Truck Symbols
- Hatching &Cross Hatched
- Stair Nosings painted to DDA specification
- Vehicle Inspection Pit Safety Markings
- Line Marking Removal